Things to keep in mind to get the most out of your classes…
- Please arrive on your mats at least 5-10 minutes before class starts.
- If you have your own mat, bolster and a block please bring them, however I do have some for loan.
- Bring a blanket/ throw – although not essential this would be great for extra layering during relaxation and additional padding/ support for some asanas.
- Wear comfortable clothing, so that you can move with ease and no restrictions.
- Bring a towel, you may break a sweat 😉
- Shoes – give your feet a treat and leave your shoes in the entrance as you come in.
- Injuries – please come and advise me of any new/ recent injuries or ailments at the beginning of class so I can advice on alternative postures and precautions if necessary.
- Considered hands on adjustments are made throughout the class. I appreciate that this does not suit everyone so please let me know if you do not wish to receive any physical adjustments.